Sunday, May 17, 2009

Making the invites!


Ah, the invites! A slightly important aspect of any wedding - that is if you want any of your friends and family to know about and be able to attend your wedding. Like I said...slightly important.

Although the images above turned out blurry, it gives you a feel for how the invite looks prior to being printed. With a tri-fold item it is always hard to imagine how these flat pages will turn into a folded invite...but it does!

My excitement on these invites is that I was very involved. Actually, I was completely involved. Meaning...I designed the invites (many hours of detail design work!!!), prepared them for print, and after my print company did the printing, I actually used the big cutting machine to cut everything myself. And that is quite the task because it has to be incredibly precise! Also, I got the exciting task of folding and stuffing over 500 invites! That's right...all by hand!

So, besides actually running the print job, I got to do everything for these invites. Kind of makes me feel a little proud and get that warm fuzzy feeling inside...woo hoo! :)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com